Botany Data Forms
Importing forms into Specify 5.0
Please note that you should backup your dataforms and database before performing this procedure. This will allow you to recover your previous forms if needed. To do this, simply export the form you are replacing just before you import the new one.
- Download the access database with the forms shown below. You can download this file by clicking this link.
- Logged into your Specify database as an administrator, select Tools->Admin->Customize Forms from the top menu bar.
The forms manager will now open, select the form from the list that you would like to replace and click Edit Form.
- Select File->Import, a file select dialog will appear. Select the file that you downloaded in step 1.
Select the form that you would like to import from the dialog and click OK.
- The new form will be imported, adjust it as you see fit and save the form.
- Repeat this procedure for all of the forms you would like to import.
Last modified 2006-04-26 03:15 PM